So dissappointed ~~~

I juz feel like i want 2 blog sumting for my Blogger. It's a sudden feel n i oso duno y ... wat m i doing nw while i blogging? Hmm... plan 2 watch videos after finish playing FB ^^ Wat korean drama shud i watch? After looking at my 1st post of the blog, i realize tat i havent finish watching 'Cinderella Man' ... HeHe ^^

Wat take me so long to cont. back my korean drama 'Cinderella Man' ? i still rmb tat last time i wanted 2 cont. bak but my internet connection was so so so slow at tat time ... haiz ... n nw oni i wanted cont. back.

Hwever, epi 13 videos were broken so cant watch ... wuwu T.T ... so wat 2 do? skip epi 13 n jump 2 epi 14? maybe la den after the videos r fix den oni watch epi 13 ... if nt i duno i haf 2 wait hw long oni cont. watch bak the drama ^^

While i was blogging, i let the video of epi 14 part 1 load but it takes so long to load ... internet connection slow again? looks like i haf NO FATE with tis drama oni ... sigh ... keep on refreshing oso no use ... haiz ... watch nxt time lar

0 comments:

Post a Comment