>.< Feeling Not Well >.<

Nw is 2.06 am. It is so Silent n Lonely day. As usual a normal day. While i'm blogging, i'm listening 2 Big Bang - Make Love and Super Junior - Sorry Sorry-Answer. I luv tis both grps very much ^^ They're great (peace)

2day one whole day really feeling nt well ... SIGH
Alrdy cant slp but still stomach ache. Tis morning suddenly stomach pain yet i duno y it pain.
I'm so curious. Izit bcz i din eat or my health getting worse? Worries...

Then, in d afternoon, around 2 sumting, mom bought nasi lemak frm Old Town
Thx 2 mom for buying food back home & Old Town for the nasi lemak ... hehe
After i ate, everything fine. So i went bak 2 my room n cont. surf the net
Nt too long, i'm getting tired n really 1 2 take a short nap.

LOL...i really went 2 bed ^^ sleep till 7 sumting in d evening
The moment i woke up, stomach ache again ... wuwu~~~
I dun like the stomach ache feeling
At d end sure go do big biz larrr...

The day havent end yet. My stomach still feeling nt well but no pain
I took my dinner at 9 sumting ... so my whole body feel better again
Yippie ^^ M i hapi too fast? i think so...
Midnite, my stomach started feeling nt well again till nw
Drank a cup of MILO but still feeling weird n empty in my stomach

Hope the nxt morning i wake, i can get better ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment